Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

A new batch of Screenshots was released today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score

The damage really isn't looking that good anymore, sure it's detailed, but it's unrealistic, however, what really bothers me is the smoke, I hope they fix that, because it looks INCREDIBLY two-dimensional and overly bubbly.

The presence of "#__a" cars and drivers that don't belong in the cup series is a bit of a turnoff for me aswell, they could have just given them normal, unused numbers, there are probably more of those not owned by any team than there are drivers available for this game . . . . . .

Blazityler

SRD Member
Reaction score
The smoke looks perfect to me. The damage is cool to look at but not really realistic. I like how they put a lot of detail into this game it certainly shows. The brown tint doesn't bother me as much as others, i'm hoping it's just because the sun was starting to set. Overall, this game looks to be a huge improvement over EA's version of NASCAR. We all need to be thankful that this company is willing to spend their time and money making this game. I personally think this could be the best consule game since Nascar Thunder 2003 and thats a huge step.

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
It'll be the best NASCAR console game ever, EA did a crappy job, can't wait!

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
Since their will be preset sponsors for create a car, I read on NTG forums that you can upload transparent PNG logos to a USB and put them in the game for PS3, is this true?

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Since their will be preset sponsors for create a car, I read on NTG forums that you can upload transparent PNG logos to a USB and put them in the game for PS3, is this true?
I've seen that on the forums too, but when I asked the person that posted it where he got that info from he never answered me so I do not know if it's true or not.

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've seen that on the forums too, but when I asked the person that posted it where he got that info from he never answered me so I do not know if it's true or not.
This isn't true Fisha, I asked Dave T. on twitter this:
I read on the NTG forums that PS3 users can put PNG transparent logos on a flash drive and upload them into the game, is it true?

And here's what Dave T. said in reply: No, that's not true. Only decals supplied with the game can be used.
:emoticon-sign:

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think it was true, nice to have come confirmation.

Josh Mertz

#JB17
SRD Member
Reaction score
Off of Race Sim Central

ALog: OMGEE GAIZ THIS IZ GUNNA BEE THE BEST GAIM EVUR EVEEN THO I NEVUR PLAIED IT YET 1!1!11111ONE

juniot

Lurker
Reaction score
it looks so realistic, especially the damage model. Can't wait till feb. when NTG2011 comes out.

Josh Mertz

#JB17
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's just annoying when you praise this game for days on end and you haven't played it yet.

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's just annoying when you praise this game for days on end and you haven't played it yet.
So let me think what I want to think, and you think what you want to ok! I have my opinions and you have yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.