5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Aaron's Lucky Dog Rear Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPawlak

Reaction score
May I ask how in the hell does it take your own about four minutes to make a Aaron's lucky dog logo? That would take me forever!
-found an image

-blew it up

-cleaned around it

-downsized

if I were going to tweak-it Ii'd pull out the paint brush and go to town really cleaning it up. I just did a stupid quicke on it.

dave

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
Reaction score
So you do rip it?

I make mine from scratch . . . . (unless it's just text, which would just be a waste of time of course)

Jeff24fan

GOT HEEEEEM!
Reaction score
-found an image

-blew it up

-cleaned around it

-downsized

if I were going to tweak-it Ii'd pull out the paint brush and go to town really cleaning it up. I just did a stupid quicke on it.

dave
I thought you made logos from scratch.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
Reaction score
Can we see yours as well???

dave
I meant any logos/graphics/numbers on a car, (like the hood of the #60 birthday car, the #71 number, etc.), I wasn't referring to the dog himself.

Jason Roush

Reaction score
I would use that as a guide to make one from scratch. Using the pentool to make a path around each part of the face....that is what I did last year.

Also...lets try to play nice. Dave is just trying to point out to a certain degree that we are only going to better ourselves as painters if we take on the the task of redrawing logos, bases & so on rather than constantly asking for the logo.

Jeff24fan

GOT HEEEEEM!
Reaction score
I have... and haven't... I'm not the one needing this logo at this time. If I can tweak something why not?
Dave
True, my bad on my part. I can make logos, but not the Aaron's lucky dog. That's why I have google, lolz. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.