1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Anguish's Showroom

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Saan Anguish, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Next installment: Movie.

I took an alternate approach to this, and I personally like it. However, I feel I'll be one of the few that do lol. Hell, I'm curious to see how many people know the movie based on only this.

upload_2017-12-3_0-19-42.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  2. Saan Anguish

Yet another one - Throwback.

1986, Richard Petty in the DK Ulrich 6.
    upload_2017-12-21_18-54-17.png

[​IMG]

3. Saan Anguish

Another new paint. This one's based off of the current service vehicles for Caliber Collision.

upload_2017-12-27_22-44-17.png

4. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #GoPats #NotDone

There's some nice-looking stuff in here, @Saan Anguish; keep up the good work, man!

Saan Anguish likes this.
  5. Saan Anguish

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

BrendonH12 likes this.
  6. Saan Anguish

This update showcases the schemes I did up for my SRD Cup series driver, Bobby Farrell.

First up was Lowe's. I based this off of a Dewalt scheme I did for N3. I wanted to bring this scheme to life in NR2K3, and took this as the opportunity to do so. As a result, "Blue on Black" was born, followed by the two alternates.
    upload_2018-1-11_23-21-18.png

Alt1
    upload_2018-1-11_23-22-59.png

Alt2
    upload_2018-1-11_23-21-39.png

Next sponsor was STP. I decided to go out on a limb, and bring us STP Gas Booster as the sponsor. Well, typical Petty colors are the Red, Blue variants, and white. But, how to incorporate the exhaust mesh pattern as well? Draw some random lines, of course! Thus, "Boost" was born, and my gosh did I fall in love with it.
    upload_2018-1-11_23-22-49.png

Finally, Valvoline. Another part of the reason why I went with Gas Booster above was to prevent any sponsor conflict with Valvoline. Bobby wanted to run a tribute to me as the team owner, so I used my Valvoline base as a start. I decided on Valvoline Instant Oil Change as the sponsor, but decided to go away from the block logo on the hood, and just keep the text. Then, I took the color pallette and only kept the red. The rest of the colors and scheme were inspired by the 44 Hotwheels car run by Grissom. I intended on the red to be more red, less orange, but I think the end result is still pretty sharp.
    upload_2018-1-11_23-23-30.png

I haven't updated my credits in a while, so here's the short version.
    Temps - SNG
    Bases - Me
    Logos/Numbers - Me, Google, BER, possibly others
    Renders - TMS

7. Petty4345

Petty4345 Well-Known Member

Great job on those, keep up the great work!

Saan Anguish and Dodgeman4345 like this.