Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Anti Venom WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've kinda hit a wall with this one. It's not quite how I had it pictured in my head, but it's close. I was watching American Chopper the other night and saw the Anti Venom logo and wanted to use it on a car. I used a bunch of pics of 'choppers' as reference and tried to get the custom chopper paint job feel with the graphics on this car, but it's not quite there yet. Of course being a web themed bike by Jr, it had to have a spider and web on it somehow. I still have a couple things I want to add to the car and finish it up, but for now it feels like I'm just beating my head on a wall with it. Comments welcome!

Temp: L2B
Base: Me with riveted metal texture from google, spider redrawn from ref pic, webbing is a psd brush I've had for years.
Logos: Me redrawn from images at PJD's website

truexfan81

SRD Member
Reaction score
Nice, thats another one of my favorite shows, I can't wait till Thursday night when another one comes on. I believe they will be finishing the anti-venom, and the Geico bike in the upcoming episode. Just my $0.02 .

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks okay to me. The riveted metal just isn't quite doing it for me, though. It looks very well done, but I just don't really like the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.