Downloads
Updated

Anyone notice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxCorbin9983xX

SRD Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Mainly due to EA Sports. No offense to anyone that likes their games or anything. They just haven't been up to par. :/

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why can't they just use the team logo instead of the driver's name in place of the alcohol sponsor?

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why can't they just use the team logo instead of the driver's name in place of the alcohol sponsor?
It's their choice [unfortuantely], but during 1997-2000, EA had Penske on the hood of the #2 and Team Sabco on the #40, and they looked like realistic sponsors too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVl-Z4mFLj8]YouTube - Nascar Rumble Drivers[/ame]

tre21

SRD Member
Reaction score
Anybody notice the coors sticker on the cars?

undedavenger

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm hoping so, too. I feel like sim racing fans have been let down for far too long with tons of mediocre NASCAR releases.
Then I wouldn't bother with this one, either. From the prelim videos, it doesn't look that realistic, pretty much the same lame arcade style racing you always get on a console. The best sim games with always be on PC, due to it's versatility. Sooner or later somebody will realize that, or iRacing will wear thin and John Henry will have to put out a good PC game.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
^I figured as much. I'll give it a chance at least and see, but I'll probably just stick to my NR2003. It's the best stock car simulator out there as far as I'm concerned. I might give iRacing a go, though, in the next couple of years.

undedavenger

SRD Member
Reaction score
^I figured as much. I'll give it a chance at least and see, but I'll probably just stick to my NR2003. It's the best stock car simulator out there as far as I'm concerned. I might give iRacing a go, though, in the next couple of years.
Yeah, if your rich uncle leaves you a few grand. I've never gotten into the idea of "buy this game, but you have to keep paying every month to play it!" Would it have killed John Henry to make a single-player version of iRacing and just have you pay for online play?

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't care if NTG2011 is a full-fledged sim. I'm just happy to see an improvement on the CONSOLES for nascar games. This is looking to be more realistic than the later (06,07,08,09) EA Games, so i'm excited to see it come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.