1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Banana Help

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by mtblillie, Feb 25, 2019.

1. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Does anybody know who or what this banana character is? I have seen it used for more than one pit sign in the Xfinity Series. If need be I can trace this image, but I was hoping to find a better reference for it. If you can point me to a better image that would be great, but I was hoping to at least get some context to help figure out where to find it.

Thanks in advance!
    gettyimages-1126950096-1024x1024.jpg

2. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

This is the closest thing I could find:
    04B69298-94C7-49EB-8281-BD806C8D1DE7.jpeg
    Minus the arms, eye positioning, eyebrows, and use of brown instead of black, this is pretty close. Hope this helps!

mtblillie likes this.
  3. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Yeah the mouth and general shape are the same. I found this one earlier too. Was just wondering if this was a specific character I could look up or if there was some story behind it. I noticed a couple different teams in the Xfinity series use it, including the 00 of Cole Custer.

BrendonH12 likes this.