Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Bass Pro Shops 14?! YEP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
Amidst sponsor rumors about SHR picking up Bass Pro Shops if a deal can't be reached with Earnhardt-Ganassi/McMurray and the fact that Smoke's sprint car driven by Steve Kinser is already sponsored by Bass Pro Shops I thought it would be interesting to see what Smoke could be driving next year and this is what came of it.

Template: L2B
Base: Me - Kinser's sprint car done by YAK Graphics redrawn by me
Number: Me
Sponsors: BotW

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
ok. But i dont expect it to look anything like the 1....
It'll probably be more black and red to incorporate Office Depot than the bright orange, but Kinser's car is orange and white...never know since Smoke's late model is white with black/fluor red flames. It'll be interesting to see what comes of the rumors, if anything.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
I had them white to begin with and they were blending too much with the white in the base so I flipped the red and white. The sprint car has red numbers on it so I went with it.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have the tribal designs like his eldora car has had.

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's really cool, but I'm not sure what to say about the red numbers and orange base color together. And tbh, the base isn't very Bass Pro Shops/Team Realtree-ish. More of an outdoorsey feel to it would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.