1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Best Kentucky Speedway?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by jamesst99, Oct 7, 2019.

1. jamesst99

jamesst99 Member

Title says it all, anybody got a link for the best Kentucky Speedway? I tried Kentucky 2013 SDT, but the a.I. occasionally cut across the front stretch grass to get to their pits and cause big wrecks. Also they get faster after each stint( no tire wear?).Thanks in advance!

2. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

3. jamesst99

jamesst99 Member

Thanks!

4. J.R.Franklin

J.R.Franklin Well-Known Member

Those A.I. behaviors certainly did not present themselves during extensive pre-release testing, nor have they ever been reported over the past 6 years that this track has been in the public domain. I might guess that you may not be using our original un-altered version of the track with it's original track.ini and Lps. Or perhaps you may be using a modified Papy_ai.ini. This track has held up nicely over the years and has been regarded as one of the best and most reliable versions of Kentucky available for NR2003. :)

5. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

lol, that is the most polite way of telling someone to go fuck themselves that I have ever heard. Always a pleasure reading your politeness J.R.
    And your AI testing and implementation to various tracks is second to none!

6. SlickRacer77

SlickRacer77 Well-Known Member

While Kentucky is definitely my favorite track nor my best track. But you can't beat the SDT build in my opinion.