1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Best place to race online?

Discussion in 'Online Racing' started by frow78, Jun 5, 2016.

1. frow78

frow78 I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

Looking to get into online racing, what are the best leagues to join?

2. CJL5

CJL5 K&N Pro Series Painter

Hobo Racing is always looking for new members. We race cws15, gen6br15, and whelen modifieds

3. Steve7151

Steve7151 Well-Known Member

4. Titi Colectinha

Titi Colectinha Well-Known Member

I'm from Brazil and wanted to know if I can run with you ... Have way ?!

5. CJL5

CJL5 K&N Pro Series Painter

6. Titi Colectinha

Titi Colectinha Well-Known Member

7. Sixxgunjohnny

Sixxgunjohnny New Member

Well that depends, what type of gaming platform do you have? PC? XBOX? PS4? I am CEO and Founder of the Ministry of Speed, which is a racing league currently on the PlayStation Network. As former league administrator for another race league I created, I am now currently assembling a website dedicated to my new project The Ministry of Speed . We are also developing a driver training program that is designed to enhance a driver's reflex and muscle memory. We are now on the project cars simulation game and will start another season on F1 2016 once it's released in a few weeks. I currently have about 200 members, some of which are professional race car drivers. Members range in all ages,and cover the entire planet. Members in over 18 different countries. So I pretty much know everyone who sim races seriously in the world. I am currently recruiting new drivers. So if anyone is interested in stepping into a simulation that isn't expensive and filled with experienced members, feel free to contact me at sixxgunjohnny@gmail.com. If you have a PlayStation 4 you can send me a psn message or a friend request to sixxgunjohnny along with a quick note I will send you an invite to one of my productions. LMP1 and 2, open wheel of every kind GTLM and the list goes on.
    Finally, I should also mention, we do have sponsor participation. Meaning, some of our race series have ACTUAL sponsor involvement. Bill Patterson, motorsport artist is one, and his prizes are top notch. Race series champions, as well as constructor cup winners usually receive a prize. So I expect our members to conduct themselves in a professional manner. This is strictly advanced driving, we race in various weather conditions, as well as no assist, penalties ,and full damage. If you're just wanting to play around this is NOT the place . Serious drivers only. Thank again and blessings to all. Sixxgun