Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Bob Pressley #54 and Jack Ingram #11 decals?

Magnus

Young Gun
Reaction score
I'm looking for either layered PSD decals of these numbers -OR- the font used to make them myself. Can anyone point me to/identify the font of these number decals? Also the font used on Pressley's #54 that says "Car". My father knew Jack and Bob personally and watched them when he was young at Asheville Speedway in NC, and he asked if I could replicate their cars for him. Thanks in advance for the help, guys!

Bob Pressley's #54 and "Car" (sorry for low quality, this was the best I could find that would allow hotlinking) :

Jack Ingram #11 (font needed for logos too, please) :

Sage

Cranky Old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'd say that it isn't a 'font' at all (at least not in the sense you are talking about) but more of what the sign painter came up with (remember, this was done before vinyl / digital prints / anything PC) which may or may not have been based on an existing typeface. If you look at the number closely you'll notice that it isn't quite exactly the same. That would be the variation that happens when something is hand lettered (unless, of course, the sign painter had made a paper pattern - then they might be closer to the same but still, probably, with some variation).

I can almost guarantee you that the 'Car' is a script that flowed out of the sign painter's brush. All of us sign painters have a script that is uniquely our own, that may have started out based on a 'font', but has evolved over the years to be our own and that we are comfortable with doing on the fly.

The '11' could be any one of a number of square serif fonts (it looks to 'perfect' to have originally been hand lettered and, yes, I know it's not a real car). Maybe check through the fonts at: http://www.dafont.com for a close match?

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Or if you have Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you can trace it and make your own version of those numbers. Lots of the members here do that if they can't find the right thing they need. Just a suggestion. ;)