1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

BOOM!!! Fireworks from 2001

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by LarryFoyt50, Jul 4, 2018.

1. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 Lonely Days turn to Lonely Nights

2001Screen.jpg

Finally time has come. The 2001 Busch Series Carset is finished and ready for release. This year marks the first of two championships for Kevin Harvick and Greg Biffle claiming the rookie of the year title. Now, you can relive the 2001 season over again. You can try to recreate Tony Raines' airborne ride at Daytona or the Big One that involved 17 cars at Talladega.

zcVM5Eo.jpg

This set is for GNS mod not the cup2000 mod. This is the complete that was supposed to be released before 4 Wide Design shut down. All cars are accounted with varying grill tapes and minor changes from race to race. Thanks to many people (I'm not sure all to credit) for making this thing happen. Shout out to Crazyboy335 for these amazing screenshots.

Tl0B2fb.jpg

Have a safe and fun Fourth of July and enjoy the car set from the paint crew:
    Jr_Fan
    LarryFoyt50
    rookiechamp
    mike84
    SNL24
    mtbillite

2. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

Fantastic work on the car set, everyone! Cheers for helping keep this awesome game alive with top-notch work on massive car sets!

[​IMG]

3. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't even know this was getting released, but I am really glad it was!

4. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

That is awesome. Thank you for finally releasing these.

Jr_Fan and LarryFoyt50 like this.
  5. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! Can't wait for it to finish downloading!

Jr_Fan and LarryFoyt50 like this.
  6. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

Perfect time to get faster internet. Incredible work from everyone that worked on that set.

Jr_Fan, Tetronix, LarryFoyt50 and 3 others like this.
  7. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the little bump. I just clicked through every single car in this set. All I can say is WOW! Most of the time you will only see one car per driver and team for the season painted. You guys took the time to paint every single car for the 2001 season. Even with the smallest change on the car here comes a new one. I don't know what else to say but awesome. My hats off to all of you guys that were a part of this.

Jr_Fan, MrDude68, LarryFoyt50 and 2 others like this.
  8. USSTalladega

USSTalladega I see you mate.

Wow, I remember when this was started in like what 2011? I kinda half expected this to die out like many large projects like this do. But nope you guys kept at it. This is just incredible! A huge thank you to everyone involved!

Jr_Fan, LarryFoyt50 and mtblillie like this.
  9. Jr_Fan

Jr_Fan Retired Full Time Painter

Glad ya'll enjoy it. It was a lot of work and lot of research to make it happen.

pomcat, USSTalladega and mtblillie like this.