1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Camera Control Master on Windows 10?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by kenseth20fan, Aug 19, 2016.

1. kenseth20fan

kenseth20fan WORLD WAR W -- Experience it in IMAX 3D!

I know, I know...I'm the umpteenth person to have asked about this topic. As far as I know, no one's found a way to get it to work on Windows 10 yet, but I'm just not ready to give up hope on it.

So I think I'm faced with a similar situation to most Windows 10 users trying to get CCM to work: I'll start up the program, but as soon as I do, it freezes up my entire computer until I hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and open up the Task Manager. After that, for a few seconds I can start clicking things without issue, but eventually it locks up again. Trying to open up NR in the moment when it's not locking up yields nothing.

The usual CCM fixes, i.e. turning off UAC (or LAU, as it's called on Windows 10) and DEP, are bust. I did watch TNTMan93's video on how to get it working on Windows 8, but my computer doesn't appear to have the option to disable Secure Boot, and from what I've read that's because Microsoft decided to leave it up to the computer manufacturers as to whether or not they should include that option. I also tried the Command Prompt method he showed off, it doesn't seem to do anything.

So I'd been thinking about how disabling Secure Boot makes it run on Windows 8, and what exactly Secure Boot checks for. Could it be that CCM has an invalid signature? If it were, I don't think it would lock up my computer like that, would it? And has anyone actually got CCM to work on Windows 10 yet?

2. kenseth20fan

kenseth20fan WORLD WAR W -- Experience it in IMAX 3D!

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Well-Known Member

Don't bump your own threads. If someone found a solution they would've said something already.

jgegner and TColeman12 like this.