1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Can I put a restrictor plate on any track?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by JamesFranklin84, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesFranklin84

JamesFranklin84 Well-Known Member

I'll just use Michigan/Pocono those types of tracks for example... can I restrict them so they stay in a pack using the ini? Or would more work need to be done than just change the number?

2. ZiggyM

ZiggyM Well-Known Member

Chassis = 1 ; plate

The .lp files will need adjusting as well as the track.ini AI settings to get the AI to act more 'pack like'.

The GN60s tracks I do all have chassis 1 and they run normal, just slower because I still use the regular .lps for the most part (Bridgehampton and Ona are the only ones I made new .lps for, I think).

Have fun!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. Markfan

Markfan Sim Racing Designosaur

They won't stay in a "superspeedway plate-style" pack, per sae, because you still need to let off the gas and use the brakes on those tracks. However, with the CTS physics, Charlotte, Atlanta and Texas can be run full throttle with plates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.