SRD - Veteran- own opinion represent !
SRD Member
Reaction score
... thx, but isn´t Render from me.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Guys, I need help. I'm doing a Captain America: Civil War two car set just like the Batman v. Superman. I did up the Iron Man car, but I need advice. I feel like I'm missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
SRD Member
Reaction score
No Black got to do Iron mans colors and the hood Image imo looks a little big. But like the idea

Chachow88

SRD Member
Reaction score
Will the retro #3, #27, #31, #95 and #98 + the Xfinity ones be available for download somewhere?^^

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted in here in a while, but here's a project I'm doing. It's not 100% accurate since the DW12 doesn't quite match up with this years Dallara chassis. Plus I'm a bit rushed to try and have a field done by Indy qualifying so I can run the 500 this year. Credits: Template SRD (Where they get them from, I don't know), Bases Me, Numbers Big Evil Racing, Me, Google. Logos Google, Me.

I'll post some more tomorrow.

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sure, that would be great. So far the only ones I have left to do are: 11-Juncos Racing, Spencer Pigot; 17-Juncos Racing, Sebastian Saavedra; 49-Lazier Partners Racing, Buddy Lazier; 50-Andretti Autosport with Michael Shank Racing, Jack Harvey; 63-Dale Coyne Racing, Pippa Mann; and 77-Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Jay Howard. I didn't do the 5, 15, 20, and 21 since they were so close to their 2016 schemes, it wasn't worth copying over.

Junebugrocks88

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've seen it or not, but Gabby Chaves is driving a #88 car for a team called Harding Racing in the 500 as well. Just trying to help you out, and nice paints!

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have. I only posted 1-19. I'll post the rest I've painted tomorrow. Chaves' scheme is basically a color changed version of Sage Karam's #24 for Dreyer and Reinboldt. I didn't get that spot on...most likely around 80-85% right. Some differences in the width of the sidepod base line, but it's passable.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
You're a glutton for punishment painting on those templates!

I took one look at them and ran like a scalded dog. Nice job on them. I think I have viewers that have the wheels attached. I think I did some for Steve rada a while back. My fuckin memory sucks,lol.

Anyhow, holler at me if you want them.

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matt, that means a lot. I figured I wanted to drive the 500 this year, why not try and get a set close to what is running. Yea, any help is appreciated.