42 - Clover Camaro - DOV1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

canadienhits showroom

nascarandindy

SRD Member
Reaction score
You did a whale of a job this season. Thank you for all the Xfinity and Truck Series vehicles that you made. I know that it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but thank you for doing so.

I don't know if you take requests or not, but if you do, can you do the 61 Hattori Racing Toyota and the 23 Fire Alarm Services Chevrolet if you can find good bases for them?

Enjoy every single bit of rest you get once you get finished up with your final set. You deserve it!

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
You did a whale of a job this season. Thank you for all the Xfinity and Truck Series vehicles that you made. I know that it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but thank you for doing so.

I don't know if you take requests or not, but if you do, can you do the 61 Hattori Racing Toyota and the 23 Fire Alarm Services Chevrolet if you can find good bases for them?

Enjoy every single bit of rest you get once you get finished up with your final set. You deserve it!
I make up my own bases, so I'll see if I'm up to how difficult they are, and go from there.

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Ok, so there are 6 #23 cars I can/would like to do. (including FAS), I'm going to attempt the #61 Aisan one, I've got the #2 AE and I'm going to work on the KCMG one as well. That makes nine, and with the three I've already done, that's 12.

Johnnyk1990

SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been keeping up much but if you haven’t yet maybe the 1,7,8 retro schemes and the #2 retro, just food for thought

Racingfan83

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for all your hard work this season! If possible could you try the 66 Leithcars.com Supra from Pocono? I love that car and I don't have the talent that you do for making it haha.

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
If I had to choose two these are the ones. Thanks
Ok, so the 81 from Texas and and the 42 from Daytona correct? Also I'll do up the #61. That leaves 3 spots left to make 15.

(And TBH the 81 may be a bit out of my league, but I'll try)

HELLFIRE

SRD Member
Reaction score
AWWWWWWWW THAT KCMG Reddick scheme is amazing!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about this car.
Yes thats the 61 im taking about. think it is a nice scheme and would be cool to have Hill pop up when i load into race

Last edited by a moderator: