Downloads
Updated

canadienhits showroom

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
I'm not doing the 61 after all, I see that Stunod has that car just posted. I could do the 66.

BAMA92

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the 81 from Texas and and the 42 from Daytona correct? Also I'll do up the #61. That leaves 3 spots left to make 15.

(And TBH the 81 may be a bit out of my league, but I'll try)
Yes the 81 from Texas and the 42 from Daytona. The 61 was uploaded to Stunod yesterday. Here is another view of the TX 81 car. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

HELLFIRE

SRD Member
Reaction score
the 28 Circuit City would look cool to have both that one and the white and red one

Last edited by a moderator:

BAMA92

SRD Member
Reaction score
I find the lower tier teams are tougher to put together.
I find that the lower tier teams have to work so hard to get any sponsorship to be able to race one more weekend thus investing a bit more on really cool schemes.
Thanks for all your work my friend!!!

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
I have to say, it gets a bit discouraging when you have done a car a while back, and someone does the exact same car (with less detail) on another site, and they get patted on the back by a person who comes to both sites.

Last edited:

HELLFIRE

SRD Member
Reaction score
those cars look amazing. cant wait to see them on the track. thank you again Canadien

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Seriously... this shit is getting out of hand. You guys need to start doing some of this yourself. We won't be around forever.

Good work in here John.
I've actually thought of retiring from painting soon. No joke. The only reason I keep going is to have current stuff for my simulation, but frankly, this late into the season, I'd much rather close Adobe CS2 down for the year than re-open it.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
I've actually thought of retiring from painting soon. No joke. The only reason I keep going is to have current stuff for my simulation, but frankly, this late into the season, I'd much rather close Adobe CS2 down for the year than re-open it.
I'm in the same boat. I'm tired of escaping my life by churning out cars and I'm ready to move on to another hobby entirely.