0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

canadienhits showroom

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I have a question for all of you (Daniele, you especially in the Xfinity department). Doing the Xfinity, should I wait for the NFF mod to full release, or paint for NXS17? Also, I got files graciously from Thunder98 for PWF CTS, so should I build on his work in PWF CWS OR use that work to keep doing CWS15? As you may have guessed, I guess I am going to do Xfinity and trucks for 2020.

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
Good question John. I am uncertain too. I would say to continue with nxs17 pending the final version 2020. in this regard I will have to ask for help in the forum to understand how to install the new mod (I am able to draw but otherwise I am a beginner).

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
Also, if I'm not mistaken, should a new mod from srd be released? It will be an interesting year, it seems to me

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, the group I run around with say they'll most likely stick with NXS17, unless something breaks on NFF (and let's not forget Matt still has an SRD one he's working on that's on simmer right now). So, yes, I'm leaning towards NXS17.

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
Daniele, I may need your Supra template if we're going to cover NXS17. I think you have a better Supra than I do.

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
I managed to share it already tonight. Find it on my page. If there are format problems let me know

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
I would say well. Great. I only see a small mistake: in the rear I put two toyota logos (one higher and one lower) so that I can choose which one to use ... delete one ... otherwise great job as always

rob989

SRD Member
Reaction score
I would say well. Great. I only see a small mistake: in the rear I put two toyota logos (one higher and one lower) so that I can choose which one to use ... delete one ... otherwise great job as always
@daniele where can i get your template? i'd love to paint a few schemes with it :p