8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

canadienhits showroom

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Reaction score
Sorry haven't said much lately. So, I thought someone would be doing the CWS15 schemes, but since they aren't, I'm going to get hopping on them.

As for the elephant in the room, the GNS20 mod: I won't be painting schemes for it. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to get into it here. If (no, when) Matt gets his mod done, I'll think about painting on that mod, but for right now, I'll be doing the rest of the season on NXS17.

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry haven't said much lately. So, I thought someone would be doing the CWS15 schemes, but since they aren't, I'm going to get hopping on them.

As for the elephant in the room, the GNS20 mod: I won't be painting schemes for it. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to get into it here. If (no, when) Matt gets his mod done, I'll think about painting on that mod, but for right now, I'll be doing the rest of the season on NXS17.
That bad huh?

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Reaction score
You ever get to a spot where you think you are almost done with the Las Vegas trucks, then you glance at the entry list and see you have about 5 left. Yea, me neither...... :/