Downloads
Updated

canadienhits showroom

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I know I haven't posted in here for a while, but here's some non-real paints I made for a friend's fictional league:

canadienhits

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2021 - 2004 = 17 years experience painting.
I'll never achieve your level even if I wanted to
Great work !
I just was lucky some very talented guys took me under my wing like Shift, flyersfan4888, Jason Roush, Alan, and Matty. Also, I'm a bit AR when it comes to how things look and a bit OCD when I see something and want to figure it out. You have talent within you, just a couple of rough edges to sand and you'll be ok.

MattyO

Salty
Reaction score
2021 - 2004 = 17 years experience painting.
I'll never achieve your level even if I wanted to
Great work !
Yes you can. You'd be surprised what you can do once you keep at it. A lot of your problem is confidence. John had the same problem. His work and his work ethic was great, he just didn't believe it. Now he's got that swagger. It's great to see.

canadienhits

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Altho, Matt shows off the David Pearson inspired scheme and shows I've got a long way to go lol

SpiderTre

Headbanging Is Crucial
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just was lucky some very talented guys took me under my wing like Shift, flyersfan4888, Jason Roush, Alan, and Matty. Also, I'm a bit AR when it comes to how things look and a bit OCD when I see something and want to figure it out. You have talent within you, just a couple of rough edges to sand and you'll be ok.
being a perfectionist can be really annoying but damned if it ain't rewarding

CardinalFan28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Honestly John i don't think I would of even been in this community here if it wasnt for you. You were the main one to inspire me to just make custom schemes to joining the team last year to tackle the trucks. As always I appreciate your help and the products you pump out every year!