1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Cannot install NR2K3 from original CD

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by BeachBum, Feb 10, 2018.

1. BeachBum

BeachBum New Member

Im trying to install NR2K3 from my original CD and I think my disc is scratched...I tried cleaning it and it still doesnt work. It loads to 85% and once it begins to install Richmond it stops and errors out. The CD drive just stops spinning and after a few moments the error pops up. Does anyone know where to download a copy or how I could possibly get it to install. Im running Windows 10 on a ASUS ROG PC w 16GRAM, i7 6700 @ 2.6ghz, and a Geforce GTX 960.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. IMCool332

IMCool332 Well-Known Member

3. horseman89

horseman89 Well-Known Member

It's looks like been scratched! I had similar type errors some 7-8 years ago when my original CD was scratched and need to throw my original CD away! It became useless. So there is two ways for solution:
    1) Buy another one original CD(still pretty expensive) if you want to play online;
    2) look for cracked game if online racing is not a big matter.
    I choose second option since I don't race online and I don't feel like I'm stealing or something cause I already once bought this game legally. This is just some kind of backup.

4. BeachBum

BeachBum New Member

5. thunderbolt

thunderbolt Well-Known Member

There are websites out there that have a D/L for the whole game ... legal as it is essentially classed as abandoned.
    just make sure to follow the steps needed to properly install. patch 1201 etc.

6. thunderbolt

thunderbolt Well-Known Member

as a matter of fact, see the "Readme first" section of this forum will likely solve your issues.