0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Carl Edwards to Joe Gibbs Racing in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaFan88

Reaction score
According to Tom Jensen of Fox Sports, Darrell Wallace Jr. will be driving full-time for JGR next year. Details TBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew124

Banned
Reaction score
'Suarez will run the No. 18 in Nationwide ... He will run 8-10 races in the No. 51 KBM truck. '

I am going to be pissed if this screws Erik Jones over..

4WideRacing

Reaction score
'Suarez will run the No. 18 in Nationwide ... He will run 8-10 races in the No. 51 KBM truck. '

I am going to be pissed if this screws Erik Jones over..
Erik should get the #54 if Bubba goes full time Nationwide like he should.

Matthew124

Banned
Reaction score
Erik should get the #54 if Bubba goes full time Nationwide like he should.
'Kyle said Erik, Bubba both candidates for 54 truck. RT @drewbeg233: wonder where this leaves Eric Jones?' <-- From Bob Pockrass. Seems nothing is 'for sure' about Bubba moving up and *that* sounds like someone (Erik or Bubba) will lose out of their KBM ride.

I'd bet that Erik would be the one on the outside looking.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
Reaction score
Both Eric Jones and Bubba HAVE to have full time rides. The amount of talent between the two is ridiculous, especially Jones only being part time.

Matthew124

Banned
Reaction score
Both Eric Jones and Bubba HAVE to have full time rides. The amount of talent between the two is ridiculous, especially Jones only being part time.
Having the support of a billionaire will always get you a ride faster than talent. I'm not saying Daniel isn't talented (haven't seen him enough to have an opinion) but he's got a rich guy behind him.. so.. he's gonna win every time.

--

Carl kinda confirmed Subway will follow him - Carl Edwards: "Jared Fogle and will still be able to hang out, hopefully."

kyle18

Reaction score
Sad thing is who wants to wear edwards shirts hats S1746Bwith a company nobody has heard of...... Id rather seen toyota care all year or subway anything but a no name company ... Yea if erik jones or bubba gets booted it will be wrong it will be official this whole nascar thing is about money ..... Sad

Last edited:

evan07

Reaction score
I really hope Roush gets it together now. If this doesn't get them motivated for a change then nothing will.

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
Reaction score
Sad thing is who wants to wear edwards shirts hats S1746Bwith a company nobody has heard of...... Id rather seen toyota care all year or subway anything but a no name company ... Yea if erik jones or bubba gets booted it will be wrong it will be official this whole nascar thing is about money ..... Sad

Uh...what? The whole point of the sponsorship is to get their name out there and now that they have a top driver like Edwards in their sponsored car the fans will get to know them. I'm glad to see a completely new sponsor enter the series for the first time and invest so much into the two series they've never been apart of.

Sent from my BaconPhone4S

kyle18

Reaction score
I guess im trying to figure out how the average nascar fan can support edwards by buying his product who he his sponsored by ? Where do we get it?????

Phoenix

Wheeze
Reaction score
I guess im trying to figure out how the average nascar fan can support edwards by buying his product who he his sponsored by ? Where do we get it?????
You are using ARRIS right now be being on the internet.

David24

Reaction score
If they want to support Edwards so bad they can easily look it up and find out what it is and go from there.

kyle18

Reaction score
Well cool im have 2 internet sources so i can support carl ... Reminds me of all the hype when jeremy mayfield signed with 360 otc

evan07

Reaction score
Definitely won't be buying anymore Carl stuff. Don't like Gibbs and definitely don't like Toyota.

Status
Not open for further replies.