Updated

Cars are only blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well I finally steped in to the 21 century. On Friday night my 9 year old crt died. It out lived its tower buy 5 years.

On Saturday I went out and bought a new flat panel. Every game I have tired so far looks great. That was in till I tried the nr2k3 game. The cars are blurry. last time I played the game. They looked great. But every thing else looks good.

I have no clue why it this way. If it helps. The res is some thing like 1920x by what ever. If I go any smaller. Every thing is a bit blurry.

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well I finally stepped into the 21st century. On Friday night my 9 year old CRT died. It outlived its tower by 5 years.

On Saturday I went out and bought a new flat panel. Every game I have tried so far looks great. That was until I tried the nr2k3 game. The cars were blurry. The last time I played the game, they looked great. But everything else looks good.

I have no clue why its this way. If it helps, the resolution is something like 1920x1080. If I go any smaller, everything is a bit blurry.
You really need to work on your grammar, especially your sentence structure. I had to edit your post so I could understand what you're asking.

As for your question, did you remember to configure your graphics when you installed your new monitor? NR2003 includes a graphics configuration program, and anytime you make changes to your system, such as installing updated drivers for your graphics card or even a new monitor, you need to run the configuration program. Hope this helps.

James

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
One would think if it was the driver. All the games would be affected. Or that's just me over thinking again.

But as soon as I started the game. The first thing I did was go to the in game graphic set up. I even downloaded a up dated driver. I will have to wait in till tomorrow evening to see if it works.

george9219

SRD Member
Reaction score
One would think if it was the driver. All the games would be affected. Or that's just me over thinking again.

But as soon as I started the game. The first thing I did was go to the in game graphic set up. I even downloaded a up dated driver. I will have to wait in till tomorrow evening to see if it works.
When you download a new driver, it will likely recalculate the rend_dxd texturesetsize value. Recet that value to -1. Also, check the red stickies concerning graphics at the top of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.