1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

Closing Up Shop

Discussion in 'Forum Rules and Announcements' started by MattyO, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mimicthefrench

mimicthefrench Well-Known Member

Not sure how I haven't seen these but that's also a good option! I don't think the templates are something we'll miss, even though SRD made some of the very best. Other people have already stepped up and done some great work. I'll miss the paints that the crew made because those are some of the absolute best around, but hopefully those guys keep doing what they do and just post them elsewhere.

2. barnos

barnos Member

Thanks for everything man this site was awesome! Hope to see some NWS13 cars at you other site.

3. BJFalcon29

BJFalcon29 Well-Known Member

Well, what a ride, SRD. I've joined five years ago in the fall of 2009 at this site. I've enjoyed the work Matt and the rest of the SRD crew have put in to the NR2003 community. Andy1 is the best crew member when it comes to renders. He's made me some sweet looking renders including the Las Vegas photo-finish scene for the Bullring Gen 6 mod. I don't know if that will ever happen again, but whenever a render request calls, I know Andy1 will be on the quick to get it done and he's been terrific. Iceman was awesome creating my two and three-car late model renders

Thanks, SRD for the memories!

4. Enter Sandman

Enter Sandman ...And Justice For All

Can't say much that hasn't already been said, but thanks for the contributions to the community over the years.

Like Highbank said, the forums and community atmosphere are my favorite part of the site, and that will continue. Lets all keep these forums strong by doing exactly what we've been doing: enjoying a community dedicated to racing.

1 person likes this.
  5. bubba025

bubba025 "I Wanna Go Fast."

We're working on it...

1 person likes this.
  6. DEIfanatic

DEIfanatic Well-Known Member

Thank you Matt. It's hard to put into words what your work has meant to us, being that this sim is not just a video game, it's a PASSION. Thank you for fueling it for so long, and at such a high level!

Keeping the downloads up would be GREATLY appreciated and desired. Especially since the 2013 Nationwide cars that were posted are so rare and weren't up for very long. I would very much appreciate having access to the years and years of content for future reference.

THANK YOU MATT.

P.S...If anyone has the 2013 Nwide cars that were posted, would someone be kind enough to share them with me? PM if you can. Thanks very much.

7. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member

Thanks again for the positive responses. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate the compliments.

I would like to think I did a little bit of good for the NR2003 community over the years.

Just an FYI, anything related to the NWS13 mod can now be found at my little hole in the wall. There is some cars and miscellaneous stuff left here in the downloads section. But the main stuff will now be at Sim Racing USA.

Thanks again!

39 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.