1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Console & PC Video Games Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattSRD28, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Yeah 3 trailers now and I don't know what that game is still, my only reaction:
    [​IMG]

Shockey Rai likes this.
  2. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Slightly disappointed about no new Animal Crossing but I also sort of expected it. Maybe next Direct........

3. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

Here are all of the games that I will be getting in the next two to five years, along with some of the ones I am still undecided/unsure about getting (copied from my IGN post):

Purchasing Day One (Shown at E3 or Coming Out In 2018/2019/Later)
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    (PS4)
    Fallout 76 (PS4; huge Fallout fan, will support the franchise even if it isn't exactly the type of game I prefer)
    Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (PS4)
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
    Ghosts of Tsushima (PS4)
    Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
    The Last of Us: Part II (PS4)
    MediEvil Remaster (PS4) (big fan of the franchise and played the heck out of the first two games on the PSOne. PSP game back in the day was so-so, but the first two games were fun)
    Pokemon Let's Go, Pikachu! (Switch) (big Pokemon fan, purchasing to support the franchise)
    Kingdom Heart III (PS4) (loved Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, still need to play/finish all of the other spin-offs and games like Birth By Sleep, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and KH: Dream Drop Distance)
    The Elder Scrolls VI (Working Title) (PS4/PS5?) (This game may be 3+ years out, but I am still getting it day one no matter what, since I am a huge TES fan)
    2019 Pokemon Switch Game (Switch) (Fingers crossed that this game is awesome! Getting this to support the franchise as a Pokemon fan)
    Star Wars (EA/Respawn game) (PS4) (fingers crossed that it pans out into something awesome!)

Unsure/Might Purchase After Launch (Depending on Reviews, Future Gameplay/Trailers, etc)
    Days Gone
    (PS4) (I am interested in this, but I still want to see more about it and see how it reviews before I commit to it)
    Death Stranding (PS4) (most likely will get it to support Hideo Kojima, but man this game is so hard to put a finger on what exactly it will be)
    Metro: Exodus (PS4) (have not played any of the Metro games yet, so I might go back and try them out before moving forward with purchasing this game)
    RAGE 2 (PS4) (enjoyed the first RAGE game, might look into this one after I see some more stuff about it down the road)
    Beyond Good & Evil 2 (PS4) (have not played the first one. New one looks cool, from what I have seen)
    Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) (have only played parts of Devil May Cry 2 and all of Devil May Cry 4. Might look into down the road)
    Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4) (seems cool, so I might look into this one after I see some more stuff about it down the road)
    Sekiro (PS4) (looks interesting from what I saw at E3, but have not played any games from that developer)
    We Happy Few (PS4) (the game looks interesting and different, but I might pass on this)
    Starfield (PS4/PS5?) (I want to see more about this game before I commit to purchasing it)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  4. ShadowKnight508

Hide your wallets, for it is that special time of the year again! The annual Steam Summer Sale is upon us once again!

[​IMG]

SOURCE: https://store.steampowered.com/

GIF Source:

Shockey Rai likes this.
  5. ShadowKnight508

6. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

I feel like I've missed some very important information... o_O

18fan4life likes this.
  7. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

To avoid confusion is is a new land/area mod for the game Fallout 4. Not a new fallout game.

nascarfan9 and 18fan4life like this.
  8. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Nvidia announced their new line of graphics cards today:
    GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (From $999)
    GeForce RTX 2080 (From $699)
    GeForce RTX 2070 (From $499)
    Release date: September 20th

I'm really looking forward to the benchmarks.