1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Console & PC Video Games Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattSRD28, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

2. Outlaw2431

Outlaw2431 Member

For fans of ace combat series, the pre-orders bonus been announced for Ace Combat 7 - https://gematsu.com/2018/09/ace-com...n-pass-and-japanese-limited-edition-announced

It come with A McDonnell Douglas F-4E plane and three aircraft skins (Su-37-Yellow13, F-14D-Razgriz, and F-15C-Pixy). If you decided to get Deluxe Edition, its come with F-104C.

For Ps4 users, they will get Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
    For Xbox One users, they will get Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
    For PC users.... Nothing.

And

Telltale Games is closing down, due to major layoffs - https://www.pcgamer.com/major-layoffs-hit-telltale-games/

3. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

4. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Intel has announced its 9th generation of Core processors for mainstream users:
    Core i9-9900K: 8 cores/16 threads, 5.0 Ghz Turbo, $488 MSRP
    Core i7-9700K: 8 cores/8 threads, 4.9 Ghz Turbo, $374 MSRP
    Core i5-9600K: 6 cores/6 threads, 4.6 Ghz Turbo, $262 MSRP

These processors have integrated WiFi and are soldered. They are currently available for pre-order and will be fully released on October 19th. Motherboards from all the manufacturers have been announced and are currently available for purchase.

RacerXero84 likes this.
  5. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Finally a cpu worthy of upgrading to from my 4790K. Been unimpressed thus far with the core clocks lately, nice to see a stout 5 ghz intel chip drop.
    Only question is, will there be another security issue that they fix that bombs the performance like some earlier chips?