1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Console & PC Video Games Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattSRD28, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

2. Outlaw2431

Outlaw2431 Member

For fans of ace combat series, the pre-orders bonus been announced for Ace Combat 7 - https://gematsu.com/2018/09/ace-com...n-pass-and-japanese-limited-edition-announced

It come with A McDonnell Douglas F-4E plane and three aircraft skins (Su-37-Yellow13, F-14D-Razgriz, and F-15C-Pixy). If you decided to get Deluxe Edition, its come with F-104C.

For Ps4 users, they will get Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
    For Xbox One users, they will get Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
    For PC users.... Nothing.

And

Telltale Games is closing down, due to major layoffs - https://www.pcgamer.com/major-layoffs-hit-telltale-games/

3. ShadowKnight508

4. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Intel has announced its 9th generation of Core processors for mainstream users:
    Core i9-9900K: 8 cores/16 threads, 5.0 Ghz Turbo, $488 MSRP
    Core i7-9700K: 8 cores/8 threads, 4.9 Ghz Turbo, $374 MSRP
    Core i5-9600K: 6 cores/6 threads, 4.6 Ghz Turbo, $262 MSRP

These processors have integrated WiFi and are soldered. They are currently available for pre-order and will be fully released on October 19th. Motherboards from all the manufacturers have been announced and are currently available for purchase.

RacerXero84 likes this.
  5. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Finally a cpu worthy of upgrading to from my 4790K. Been unimpressed thus far with the core clocks lately, nice to see a stout 5 ghz intel chip drop.
    Only question is, will there be another security issue that they fix that bombs the performance like some earlier chips?

6. ShadowKnight508

Now that is one hell of a glitch...

[​IMG]

USSTalladega and Shockey Rai like this.
  7. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai Elio, The other Logano Fan besides ahspencer01

That looks...painful.

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  8. ShadowKnight508

Mystical likes this.
  9. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

About time they show the game. They were pretty much silent all year, thought it was going to have a development cycle hell like other games. Looks good, can't wait to replay that classic game again.

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  10. ShadowKnight508

11. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I still don't understand what the spirit mode exactly is in the new smash bros game.

12. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Yeah I couldn't exactly follow it either when I watched the Direct this morning.

Sakurai coming WAAAAAAY out of left field with the Piranha Plant though, absolutely no one was seriously expecting that one.

13. ShadowKnight508

14. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

Spyro anyone? Bought it last night and it is everything I remember playing it when I was younger.

ShadowKnight508 and Shockey Rai like this.
  15. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai Elio, The other Logano Fan besides ahspencer01

I got it, infact, i had it digitally preordered ever since it was announced, I got it on Xbox One because i like the Controller better than Sony’s. (That and for some reason Sony won’t take the credit card i have on file there, Yet it works on Steam, my Microsoft account & my Nintendo consoles.)

Anyways, i’m enjoying it very much!
    While i have played Spyro 1, I’m pretty new to Ripto’s Rage & Year Of The Dragon.

I have to say, Toys For Bob did a really good job on Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

16. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

My Nintendo Switch arrived in the mail today along with a pro controller, and a Gamecube mayflash adapter. I've seen one in person before but it was not until I actually set it up on my gaming shelf that I realized how small the console is. I got Super Mario Party and still coming in the mail Mario kart 8. Once the Ethernet adapter comes Friday I'll probably turn it on for the first time. I got for a real low price a micro SD card with 128 GB too. I don't plan to buy that many switch games but should be enough.

Of course I mainly bought the switch for Smash Bros, super excited for that game which I will be playing a ton and get my real money's worth out of the system just like I did with the Wii-u. If the game gets a lot of DLC I'll have plenty of space with that SD card. Truth be told I don't see myself ever using the switch in hand held mode, I pretty much only game with my pc monitor so it'll be in dock mode always.

17. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I didn't realize that on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the switch everything is unlocked at the start. You could set up a 48 race season! I'm really tempted to do it, would be really crazy to try and have enough points each race to win the championship after that many races haha.

18. MillsLayne

MillsLayne #18N19

I MIGHT be a day or two away from finally finishing AC Odyssey. I have about 130 hours poured into it and I'm trying to 100% it, but there's so much. I don't think I've ever complained about a game being TOO big, but this one might be that. If the map wasn't full of military/bandit camps and forts that are all basically the same thing, it'd be different. Great game, otherwise. They brought back full on naval battles like in Black Flag, the mythical creature bosses are cool as hell, and the whole world is beautiful to look at. It's a genuinely fun game, just a little bloated.

19. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Not exactly everything, you unlock car parts for every 50 coins collected up to 1000 I think then after that I'm pretty sure it's every 100 coins up to 2000, and at 5000 coins you unlock the gold glider and then the gold kart and tires are unlocked by doing challenges.

20. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Ahh ok, I have the wii-u version too and a lot of the parts at the start and characters were locked. Looked like all that stuff along with all the tracks are unlocked right away on switch which is cool.

Shockey Rai likes this.