1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Cup11 60 Sponsor help

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by McDiesel92, May 3, 2018.

1. McDiesel92

McDiesel92 Well-Known Member

Here is my reference for the car 60 Mike Skinner. The 6th image is the one I'm looking at. Trying to fill in those sponsors between the tire and tail light and then also the bar between the windows. I have All Sport and Little Joe's for the rear and Valvoline and Toyota between the widows but can't find any of the others. Any assistance please.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Okay, the B-Pillars are Triad and Bosch.

The C-Pillar looks like NuGrape

The Rear QP are Nesbitt's (to the right of All Sport) Sans Natural Diet Soda, G Pure Energy, and Big Red Jak Energy Drink. Also, the little S is Safety Kleen.

Here's the logos I have - all pulled from the internet probably back in 2011.

upload_2018-5-3_10-23-57.jpeg

upload_2018-5-3_10-24-4.png

upload_2018-5-3_10-24-39.png

3. McDiesel92

Thanks. I assumed why I couldn't find them was because it was so long ago. Also no really good close up pictures so I could read the full sponsor. Do you know what the back or the deck lid looked like?

4. John Gamboa

John Gamboa The Mr. Sparkle of NR2003.

The back uses their slogan "Deliciously Different!" (that's seen on the 12 pack boxes) and the decklid has two Big Red cans with the Big Red logo in the middle.

5. Saan Anguish

If you scour Google, you should be able to find the SANS and G Pure Energy logos still. Not sure on the RedJak though, and they likely aren't much bigger than these.

6. McDiesel92

All I knew was SANS and nothing close came up as I couldn't read the 'natural diet soda' part. I thought the company was Pure Energy not G Pure Energy. Couldn't tell the circle was a 'G'. Since you saw the car I'm doing, have any idea of how to separate the Big Red logo so I can put the number on the soda art.

7. Saan Anguish

8. McDiesel92

9. McDiesel92

Finished it. Thanks everyone. Now I'm onto the 55 Ingersoll Rand and 35 Luke and Associates for the same year.

Saan Anguish likes this.
  10. Saan Anguish

My only advice is to attempt it. I'm not good at flames myself, but I still try. It's just a matter of drawing curves and a lot of trial and error. Maybe someone can offer a bit better advice though lol.

11. McDiesel92

Here is the finished product.

Attached Files: