1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Customization

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by thrasher, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrasher

thrasher Member

1st: idk if i spelled that right.
    2nd: any info on custom cars/drivers/ect? is in just in game like 08, or can we do it on pc like 09 and NR?

:twisted::emoticon-sign:

2. Fisha695

Fisha695 Well-Known Member

It's in-game only and is done much the same way the Vinyl editors in the Forza, Midnight Club & Need for Speed games are. Except that where in those games you have a "Front, Left, Right, Top, Back, etc" this game will have the feature in 3D (not like fancy pop-out of your TV 3D, but like working with a 3D model 3D lol) where there is no "sides" you can wrap your design around the entire car across what other games traditionally don't let you do.

3. thrasher

thrasher Member

well thats coo, but i still prefer pc editing with templates.

4. Benjiboy28

Benjiboy28 Well-Known Member

I wonder if like forza, they have a button for manufacturer logos, but have like 50 pages! lol that would be flippin amazing. I wish they'd put in a vortex bottle and recreate the blue deuce!!!!! YEAH!!! but they can't because of esrb or whatever. damn government. lol :laugh:

5. SpeedEnergy

SpeedEnergy Well-Known Member

The preset logos will prblly be contigs or official parnters of NASCAR as DAve gave some examples: 3M, WIX, Tissot........

6. SpeedEnergy

SpeedEnergy Well-Known Member

you can create ANYTHING you want, even alcohol sponsors you can create so there you go

7. Legacyofthe24

Legacyofthe24 Well-Known Member

so fisha how does the wrapping work? instead of having to recreate both sides, w/e you do to one side, it automatically does it for the other side? if that's the case that'll cut out alot of the process time. especially with trying to get the right lengths of lines on both sides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.