Updated

Customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrasher

SRD Member
Reaction score
1st: idk if i spelled that right.
2nd: any info on custom cars/drivers/ect? is in just in game like 08, or can we do it on pc like 09 and NR?

:twisted::emoticon-sign:

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's in-game only and is done much the same way the Vinyl editors in the Forza, Midnight Club & Need for Speed games are. Except that where in those games you have a "Front, Left, Right, Top, Back, etc" this game will have the feature in 3D (not like fancy pop-out of your TV 3D, but like working with a 3D model 3D lol) where there is no "sides" you can wrap your design around the entire car across what other games traditionally don't let you do.

Benjiboy28

SRD Member
Reaction score
I wonder if like forza, they have a button for manufacturer logos, but have like 50 pages! lol that would be flippin amazing. I wish they'd put in a vortex bottle and recreate the blue deuce!!!!! YEAH!!! but they can't because of esrb or whatever. damn government. lol :laugh:

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
The preset logos will prblly be contigs or official parnters of NASCAR as DAve gave some examples: 3M, WIX, Tissot........

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
I wonder if like forza, they have a button for manufacturer logos, but have like 50 pages! lol that would be flippin amazing. I wish they'd put in a vortex bottle and recreate the blue deuce!!!!! YEAH!!! but they can't because of esrb or whatever. damn government. lol :laugh:
you can create ANYTHING you want, even alcohol sponsors you can create so there you go

Legacyofthe24

SRD Member
Reaction score
so fisha how does the wrapping work? instead of having to recreate both sides, w/e you do to one side, it automatically does it for the other side? if that's the case that'll cut out alot of the process time. especially with trying to get the right lengths of lines on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.