Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

CV_C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderson

Graphic Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only thing I question is the perspective of the sign, but other then that, I love the garage and tire marks. Really nice job TOUGH!

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
your correct henderson I actually wasn't going to use the backplate because I had to add the material and somehow I knew it would be blue lie the HDR. Thanks Darren thats one of the backplates on OR your all more than welcome to them!

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
We could always model and map a sign. terry I have not used any backplates yet, I still have to work out setting up indoor lighting. I think it will be trickier than the daylight system.

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
Actually No...Its from a collection I purchased by request from Jeff Patton! I cant remember the name of the seller since my accident my memory is gone so you will have to forgive me. People I've known even on here for years I don't know them! I am doing this by request. They will be done shortly.

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
I had an idea and so I thought I would creat a few scenes like way back! I will post a few more later. This scene is all standard materials and renders in 1.54 seconds scanline.

Attachments

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Damn Terry, I love the reflection on that car and windshield in the warehouse shot. AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.