12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

DangerMouse Sponsifier WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
Toyota did it for their fans, so I'll do it for the members of this forum. I wanted to do something kinda different and let someone pick the sponsor for a base I drew up. The base is below and all you have to do is pick a sponsor or 2 that would work well with the base and I'll do it up for you and pm you the tga of the finished car. Sound good? K! Here we go. Oh...the number can/will be changed to whatever someone wants.

And a black version for fun.

Last edited:

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
with that number style i thought jegs. But you would have to change the red to yellow.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about the SRD idea since everything here is blue and there is a contest coming up for the SRD cars.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
Rust-eze...haha...wasn't expecting that one. I'll pick one and let that person know and get a number on it for them. Thanks for the replies guys!

bama

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome job! How did you do the design that is on the back rear quater panel? I'm trying to come up with something similar for one of mine but not having any luck. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.