1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Daytona 500 Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by AMLNet49, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cornwallus

Cornwallus Member

Thank god the officials in the flag stand are now wearing helmets. By NASCAR's logic every spectator should wear a helmet

2. CarlEdwardsRulz

CarlEdwardsRulz Can someone change that to Joey Logano?

I don't understand how the race winner of any race "doesn't deserve it"...

Dale Jr goes on record all last week talking up how great his car is, and "we have the best car here...", I get it... he was one of the best cars out there, but when the rubber met the road and the last 20 or so laps appeared so did the #22. If Earnhardt Jr had the better car and deserved to win, he would have led all those laps instead of Joey... none of this, "well, if so and so would have gone with me here, I had the race won..." stuff. Just a little disgruntled reading some of the post race comments.

While everyone is talking about who deserves to be holding the trophy, and all that nonsense, Joey has the trophy.

Anyways, on to Atlanta...

dalejr88rox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.