1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Dodge and NASCAR Executives Meet

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by nj9703, Jan 11, 2017.

1. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

http://www.thedrive.com/news/6886/exclusive-dodge-execs-meet-with-nascar-execs

2. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

That sounds promising but still a long ways to go

3. watsonz

watsonz Member

I'm not a fan of the current Chargers. Sucks that the 2013-2014 models will never hit the track. Either way, if Dodge returns, that in itself is good news.

Scxurge and GDP Racing like this.
  4. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Member

I would be really glad if dodge came back into the sport. It would add some more variety to the cars on the track. I'm kinda tired of seeing only Ford's, Toyota's and Chevy's.

Scxurge likes this.
  5. Scxurge

Scxurge Well-Known Member

I like the way the new chargers look. Would be cool to see them return. I hope Evernham comes back as a team owner too, would be kinda cool to see Kahne back in a dodge ride and maybe dominate like he did ten years ago. Kinda like the Mets with Jose Reyes. Although the chances of Kasey getting back in a good cup ride after 2017 are pretty much gone, there's still a lil' bit of hope.