Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

dodge templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_Gephart

SRD Member
Reaction score
okay ....... I am about to beg, and you don't want me to beg! :D

I am looking for any kind of 2007 dodge template. I have seen some used out there. I am looking for something not on a pontiac body. It doesn't even have to be that great. Just something to get me started. I am trying to paint a car that I really don't want to have to put on a pontiac body because of the warp.

ANYTHING!! ANYONE???? PLEASE!!!! :err:

thanks

S

SiC

I have a 1024 photoshop template I can send you. I used it on the Evernham cars. I think Nascarfan has a 2048 version as well but he'd have send you that one. PM me your email if you want a 1024 and I'll send it to you.

R_Gephart

SRD Member
Reaction score
any template right now would be great!!

the area I am working on is right on the front fenders and I really don't want to do that area more than once

if anyone wants to email me I would owe you big time ... gephart10@mchsi.com

THANKS!!!! :notworthy:

D

DSRZone

ummmm

sorry didnt notice the post was near 2 years old....stupid me, thinking someone here could help save me some time....made the 2009 dodge challenger template myself this morning instead thanks anyway

Cheezypuff

SRD Member
Reaction score
ummm why did you bump an almost 2 YEAR old post? it wasn't needed.
Chance....bumping a thread when you're looking for substantial material is okay....its when somebody bumps a thread with a post with no substance at all, such as saying "Cool" or "Sweet" to a news artical or a showroom post that is almost 2 years old that it becomes "not needed"

Josh Mertz

#JB17
SRD Member
Reaction score
Chance....bumping a thread when you're looking for substantial material is okay....its when somebody bumps a thread with a post with no substance at all, such as saying "Cool" or "Sweet" to a news artical or a showroom post that is almost 2 years old that it becomes "not needed"
oooo ok cheeze :twitcy:

MattSRD28

SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone, please stop with the backseat moderating. We have people here to take care of things on the boards. Kindly allow us to do our jobs.

If you feel there's something wrong with a post, please use the Report Post button (triangular icon).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.