1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

EA Sport's NASCAR SimRacing!

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by nowaynick, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:43 AM.

1. nowaynick

nowaynick Member

Hello!
    I'm looking for any files related to this piece of... game. According to (now defunct) BH Motorsports site there must be such lots as 2006 NEXTEL Cup carset, Nashville and Mansfield tracks... I really hope that someone still has them. I also need Pontiac Grand Prix .psd template from NASCAR Thunder 2004 in at least 1024 size (don't even know if it ever existed).

I'm working on some stuff for this game though. Here are some examples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aside from that I need 2005 Busch Series bases badly. NR2003 files are fine too. Especially #59 Kingsford Taurus base. If anyone have those files I'll be very greatfull if you'll share it. It will ease up my work a lot.

Thank you!

Tetronix and MrDude68 like this.
  2. NickyJ

NickyJ Member

Tetronix and nowaynick like this.
  3. nowaynick

nowaynick Member

Thank you anyways! Glad to know that these files are still there and available!

4. nowaynick

nowaynick Member

Well, maybe somebody knows how can I make a template from scratch and which soft I need to have to do it?

5. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Very Carefully, and with Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net, and many other image-editing programs that allow for the necessary editing of layered files to create said templates.

nowaynick likes this.
  6. nowaynick

nowaynick Member

I'm afraid that I need a detailed tutorial...:D