Updated
8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

EXTREME Lag Windows 10

JackJack0704

Reaction score
I haven't fired up NR2003 since maybe around early April, and today I figured I'd download the IR12 mod and test it out. When I got on though, it was running about 1 frame per 2-3 seconds. After about 15 minutes I managed to load up a practice session, and the car was blinking and it was stuck in reverse gear. I know around August last year the Win 10 Anniversary update gave people similar issues, but mine has worked for months after that update. Win 10 has done hundreds of little updates behind my back since then, so I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as far as what the issue could be. Thanks in advance :)

horseman89

Reaction score
As far as I know lot of guys who playing NR2003 still use Windows 7 and not Windows 10 because of these lags and other issues which happen regularly after some Winows 10 "major updates".... After some recent June update for Win 10 I had issues with PC itself but NR2003 are working good. As for your issue (1 frame per 1-2 seconds) I guess this is video rendering issue and you probably need to compress carsets (cars, pits) then it probably will help. How to do and with what to do this it's been told here about 10000 times. Look for topics here about graphic/video issues.

Last edited:

JackJack0704

Reaction score
As far as I know lot of guys who playing NR2003 still use Windows 7 and not Windows 10 because of these lags and other issues which happen regularly after some Winows 10 "major updates".... After some recent June update for Win 10 I had issues with PC itself but NR2003 are working good. As for your issue (1 frame per 1-2 seconds) I guess this is video rendering issue and you probably need to compress carsets (cars, pits) then it probably will help. How to do and with what to do this it's been told here about 10000 times. Look for topics here about graphic/video issues.
Ok thanks a lot. My Nr2003 has never done that before so it caught me off guard. Glad to have people much more knowledgeable than me on these issues, a real life saver.