1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Extremely Quick Impressions

Discussion in 'iRacing.com Motorsports Simulations' started by halfwayglad, Nov 22, 2018.

1. riviera71

riviera71 Well-Known Member

What is the difference between Logitech Gaming Software and Logitech Profiler? I've been using Profiler and I'm having a hard time getting it to work in both iRacing and nr2k3 at the same time lol.

2. Hendrick4life

Hendrick4life 306 Wins | 16 Championships

Depends on your wheel. I use the gaming software and have no issues running F1 2017 and NR2K3. I also have a Logitech DFGT so depending on your wheel. My old wheel used the profiler.

3. riviera71

riviera71 Well-Known Member

I have the G25 and my problem is that for iRacing the rotation should be set to 900 and it works there. When I run nr2k3 I have to turn the wheel a lot to get it to turn and I can't drive like that (especially not trying to make lp files lol)

4. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Well-Known Member

iRacing is held is such high regard because of the price, but I also find that it's shocking what bugs exist in the game and how little time they spend on old tracks. Example: Silverstone hasn't been updated and is the version 2010? Also, the setups on the oval side are setup to obtain max camber because right now, version 6 of the tire model is: Max camber = Max grip with zero benefit to running anything less. I'm part of a fairly competitive team, and if I didn't know some of the inns and outs for finding speed, I would be a little ways behind (unless you have time sit down with it and analyse the telemetry for hours to figure out the springs and ARB Asym to get the nose properly planted).

That's why I decided to take break and give NR2003 a go again. The whole reason I started making tracks was the realization that the NR2003 versions of some tracks are way off from what the real life versions. It's fun making them, but after I release the two I'm working, I'm going to take a break for a bit... Maybe.....

ButteredRolls14 and halfwayglad like this.