5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Font Identification/Logo Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Clarke

Reaction score
This will be my thread for all the rest of the logos/ fonts that I need for my 2002 Busch series set.
It is an easy way to look at what I need. Sure, I could keep track of these things some other way, but this way I can get some help hopefully(Please). It would be much appreciated and I'll be sure to add who helps to my credits.
Need Double Feature, logos on the c-post and between the number and Panasonic here:

Remember,I'm not trying to overload you guys with requests/needs, I'm just keeping track of what I need. Thanks to all who can help!

Last edited:

tjm14

Reaction score
#34 and #84 are Microgramma Bold, skewed a bit. #25 and #56 are Aardvark bold. #67 is Eras Bold. That's all I can figure out.

Ben Althen

Reaction score
For the 34 and 84 CarnegieWay32 is a little closer, this can be found at Masgrafx. Compacta Bb AT will work for the 81 with a little modification. On the 25 the only ones I can pick out are Barnes Group, Mechanix Wear, Lincoln Welders, Snap-on, and Winnebago. The Font for the logos on the 56 is Subway.

Jordan Clarke

Reaction score
#34 and #84 are Microgramma Bold, skewed a bit. #25 and #56 are Aardvark bold. #67 is Eras Bold. That's all I can figure out.
I was thinking the 84 was a version of microgramma, so I'll try that and what Ben said. The 67 is actually ahroni or futura(can't remember). I was looking for the logos besides panasonic and shop vac.

DPawlak

Reaction score
I believe that was already pointed out by Ben Althen in post #4. And without all of the yelling (ALL CAPS is YELLING!!!).
Post #4 seemed to elude to some uncertainty about the font.

There was no such uncertainty in mine.

Look again... ALL text was not CAPS.

Sage

Cranky Old fart
Reaction score
I really could care less about any of your justification(s). I stand by original post...Ben Althen pointed out that CarnegieWay32 was a better match and even where to find it. I clearly understood what he stated. Everything else, at least to me, is irrelevant.

Jordan Clarke

Reaction score
Ok, back on track. I found the 94 font, it is challenge contour with a little modification; I'll take those pictures off tomorrow(the ones that have been found/solved) since I'm on my iPod.

Jordan Clarke

Reaction score
My god, I'm sorry.. I meant one like in the picture as seen on the decklid of Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2002 Oreo car. I should've been more specific. Didn't mean for you to go and make the newer version.

Jordan Clarke

Reaction score
Ok, I got the Fig newtons logo..sort of. The 40 numbers i think I can trace from a postcard I found...I see what I can do.

Jordan Clarke

Reaction score
I no longer need the 57 numbers, I finished them on my own. The 88's I might be able to trace from a side shot of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.