Free copy of PCars

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by frow78, Jul 13, 2016.

1. frow78

frow78 Well-Known Member

@SwiftyOne
    I don't know if it is improper etiquette, illegal, etc to give away this game for free (via pm to a single person), so I will wait to do anything before getting a go-ahead.

My situation- bought the game on steam with all the DLC for about $50. After a couple hours of struggling with the graphics and FPS I realized that my computer specs were not good enough to run the game. Didn't want the $50 to go to waste; anyone who is interested in the steam info shoot me a PM.

SwiftyOne likes this.
  2. TColeman12

TColeman12 UNLOAD THE DISHES Moderator

Check PM's.

SwiftyOne likes this.
  3. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

Don't know but with anything after you buy something you have the right to sell it or give it away if you want, I bought a second copy at a flee market in a diecast bundle for 20 bucks cause at one time this game was going for 200 to 300 bucks on amazon or ebay, , or you can sell it at your garage sale, you know some are bought as gifts from someone else and given away, so in my book there is nothing wrong if you want to give it away or sell it? just sayin. Really I think all that is wrong trying to use copyright material for you financial gain that could get you in trouble if the company pursues you. ??

SwiftyOne, TColeman12 and frow78 like this.
  4. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

You have every right to sell/give away your game as you please, (it's nice of you to take the time to ask, thanks ;)) I would say though, to give it away ..You must be nuts :D Just my opinion, and your game ;)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    frow78 and TColeman12 like this.
  5. TColeman12

Really excited to get a chance to play this thanks to @frow78. I've heard nothing but good things about it. :)

SwiftyOne and frow78 like this.
  6. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

I guess your the lucky one then. ;) Although if you do have questions, I can help up to a point, I do recommend joining (if your not a member already) the official pCARS forum: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/ There is a wealth of information for you to feed your head with.
    Enjoy your game :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    TColeman12 likes this.
  7. TColeman12

Thanks, and yes, I'm a member. Signed up last week. :)

SwiftyOne likes this.