1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Funding For Project CARS 2 ..Is Now Open!!

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by SwiftyOne, Jun 24, 2015.

1. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

Just so that everyone is clear...SMS(Slightly Mad Studios)is a big company, with staff all around the world, it takes a lot of hard work, and around three and a half years(and often longer)for an AAA game to see the light of day(from first thoughts, to release day)SMS, has split itself into 2 parts..Part 1, will continue with pCARS1 offering support, and keeping the game updated with Free Patches...And not forgetting, GREAT DLC for two years....So what you have now pCARS (1) will still be the best ever Sim, and will remain so, for a long time ;)

Staff, Part 2....Is for the following..........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Would you like to know just HOW a top AAA titled game is made?...Get involved from the ground up..Shape the NEXT great racing Sim....
    Funding For Project CARS 2 ..Is Now Open!!
    Right here, Right NOW!!
    : http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/announcing-project-cars-2-sign-up-now/

2. lays

lays Well-Known Member

What happened to the WiiU version?

3. SwiftyOne

There were major issues with the WiiU at game release....The Devs are looking at this again, to see if something can be done, but I can't seem to get any answers on how far they are with it....Bear with me, and I'll see if I can get some answers :)

4. Highbank

Highbank Trans Am Car Set Creator Banned

I'm afraid the wii u isn't able to run the game well enough, my bet is the new box from Nintendo will be out by the time pc2 is ready

SwiftyOne likes this.
  5. SwiftyOne

Highbank likes this.
  6. J.R.Franklin

J.R.Franklin Well-Known Member

Is what is outlined the entire development plan for Pcars2, SwiftyOne? I would be interested in funding if the game plan involved delving into the short track arena with Modifieds, Late Models, Pro Stocks, etc. That is an avenue that rich with potential and has not been adequately tapped in sim racing.

Highbank and SwiftyOne like this.
  7. SwiftyOne

Hello JR...
    Right now, all I have on pCARS2, is no more then you guy's are reading........The pCARS2 forum, I jointed up, but not even looked at yet...

The Project CARS 2 Vision
    PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.

• THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER – 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including ‘loose surface racing’ on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
    • THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
    • CO-OP CAREER – Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
    • SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED – Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
    • PRO ESPORTS RACING – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Leagues, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
    • YOUR HOME FOR RACING – Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy
    Project CARS 2 will be released for the PC, Sony’s Playstation 4, Microsoft’s Xbox One and Steam OS.

What are you waiting for? Become a member today and jump into the forums to be part of the ongoing virtual racing revolution that is Project CARS!

I can tell you...Things change, and do very quickly, I will not feed anyone with BS...But there are things not for outside the forum, and as much as I would like to tell, I just can't....As much as I know right now..There will be Nascar and about 5/6 tracks (off the top of my head )for DLC for pCARS1.(But I think you know that anyway)...As for the other stuff about delving into the short track arena with Modifieds, Late Models, Pro Stocks, etc....Personally I don't know yet, but it's worth pushing it :) And what better guy than yourself to push it and push is HARD. ;) On a serious note, you have to decide if this is right for you...Have you read what you would get(perks) for each tier ?...I mean for me, it's well worth £100 just for the ride alone...It's fascinating, but that's me...What do you thing?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    watsonz and Highbank like this.
  8. Highbank

Highbank Trans Am Car Set Creator Banned

"PRO ESPORTS RACING – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Leagues, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality"

That spells "Offline League" capability to me....if I can spectate I can do Offline with it...NICE! Actually I haven't really had time to work with it but I think I can already do it with PC1, we'll see...

SwiftyOne likes this.
  9. SwiftyOne

Edit: Removed..Top Secret info for agent 007 only...Thank you "M"

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Highbank likes this.