Updated

Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500 Race Weekend Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Official Toad Hunter.
Reaction score
That's not a personal attack, just an observation. Cool your jets
The best thing you and I can do is just not converse or comment on each others posts. Its more than obvious we will never get along.

ChadVSO

Reaction score
Probably we're going to see a new version of the 2003 Ford 200.

Smoke

Official Toad Hunter.
Reaction score
As someone who regularly browses 9Gag, I can assure you that you used Sarcastic Wonka incorrectly.
And how exactly did i do that? How do you or the other guy even know which post it was directed at?

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
This is awesome. I've never seen somebody get their panties in a wad so much about being corrected in my life

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
Reaction score
This is awesome. I've never seen somebody get their panties in a wad so much about being corrected in my life
Really necessary to egg someone on like that? It's a friggin meme, it really doesn't matter.
Last I checked, that is about as off topic as you can get, arguing over proper use of a meme, and in the grand scheme, doesn't matter at all, and really has ZERO bearing on the topic at hand.

C'mon guys, starting to look like a monkey f*cking a football here.

Lap_Down

Reaction score
The 24 is the first driver to basically have 2 throwaway races before the final... that's just a weird feeling IMO; especially with all the surrounding chaos. Not complaining though...

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
Reaction score
Too bad you used that meme wrong
What planet you from Son!!! I think your brains messed up...do you understand what it means hello everyone is whining over the decision...and get over it. Is that clearer!!! It's an opinion since when are you the opinion police? Maybe we should ban you for pickin on people in this forum. Please watch what you say because everyone here has a right to speak and be heard if you don't agree then speak your peace and move on...so stop beating a dead horse...oops is that the wrong meaning? Thank you!

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
^Forum post equivalent to what Matt did to Joey at this point.

However, I agree with games123.... It's time to talk Texas now.

*EDIT* If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. Now quit bitching and move on. What happened happened and there's nothing we can do to change it.

Last edited:

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
What planet you from Son!!! I think your brains messed up...do you understand what it means hello everyone is whining over the decision...and get over it. Is that clearer!!! It's an opinion since when are you the opinion police? Maybe we should ban you for pickin on people in this forum. Please watch what you say because everyone here has a right to speak and be heard if you don't agree then speak your peace and move on...so stop beating a dead horse...oops is that the wrong meaning? Thank you!
I'm not even sure what to say to this, so nothing at all is probably better

DanAsher26

Reaction score
Bringing up people who have no place in the discussion, discussing the meaning of memes, arguing with each other like a pair of brothers who are deciding who gets to be player one, and extreme over reacting towards people on the internet that you'll never see in your life. How has no one closed this thread, it hasn't been a race discussion for awhile.

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
Bringing up people who have no place in the discussion, discussing the meaning of memes, arguing with each other like a pair of brothers who are deciding who gets to be player one, and extreme over reacting towards people on the internet that you'll never see in your life. How has no one closed this thread, it hasn't been a race discussion for awhile.
I think Nascar and its chase format have turned everyone a little mad. I learned a long time ago forum debates aren't worth my time getting involved in, sitting on the side with a bag of popcorn is a much more enjoyable experience. Everyone here is a Nascar fan or at very least a fan of racing in general, lets not fight amongst ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.