1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Graphics problem

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by Donald Jacobs, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Donald Jacobs

Donald Jacobs Member

I was having problems with my graphics. Drivers car was blurry in the game . Some tracks looked alright and other were bad. Fine tuning following instructions on the video on this site just made things worse.
    Finally I went to Configure 3D Graphics like the game does the first time you run it. Picked highest resolution. I have a GeForce 1060 3GB video card. Guess what, not enough memory. Ran it again at the next lower resolution and Wow. Everything looks great. Must have missed that when I first set the game up. Feel pretty stupid now but so happy how NR2003 looks now. Others might have done the same. May want to check this if your having trouble.