1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Help with a BR15 render

Discussion in '3dsMax Help or Questions' started by matheus357, Apr 20, 2017.

1. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

I've been having trouble rendering a car in 3ds Max. When I tried to render it by replacing the card.bmp file, this is what I got.
    test1.jpg
    I read in another thread that someone solved the problem by saving the file as a .jpg. I tried it and got this.
    test2.jpg
    Both were rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 using the Mental Ray scene from Bullring. Here's the flat used (Resized due to size problems with the original, which was 2048).
    flat.jpg

2. Andy1

Andy1 SRD - Veteran > "I could be your father !"

... it works, sry. i see no problem. ( maybe a problem with your graphic - card !? )

****************************************************************************

Attached Files:

3. nj9703

nj9703 Kifflom

Don't save it as the card.bmp is the easiest thing I can think of. .bmp's always show up like that. Just save it as a png or a jpg and use the material editor (M on the keyboard) to go through your files and find it.

4. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

Thanks, Noah! It worked!
    And thanks for the renders, Andy! ;)
    test3.jpg

Andy1 likes this.