Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

How to mess around a bit more using sandbox?

bubbadodge

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help with my pit road. I'm recreating a track from another game I used to play, and it's pit road would go out of the track in turn 1 and would wrap around and come out in turn 4. It's a road course. It would go off track and I was wondering if anyone would help with this? I also was curious as to how to extend the track like some tracks you need to go through the wall and be able to go to the victory circle. How would this be possible? Thanks guys!

riviera71

SRD Member
Reaction score
Not sure I understand exactly how the pit road would run. Does it follow the track all the way around (this is the way it has to be in nr2k3) or go a separate way around the outside? A screenshot from sandbox with the pitroad doodled in should help.
Also not clear on the 2nd part, do you only have the racing surface as the "limits of the world" right now?

bubbadodge

SRD Member
Reaction score
The track is the limits right now, but basically I'm looking at a way to do Pit Road like Bowman Gray is. I was basically wondering how to extend the world limits outside the track. Thanks mate.

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
Right click anywhere off the track, click unclock all geometry.

You should now be able to move the outer most red lines (X-Sections) out as far as you need them in order to do the pit road work.