0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

How to use NR2003 Camhack

Status
Not open for further replies.

grirvan

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was confused and thought they were the same thing. Will find that and give it a try.

Mcc457

Reaction score
I did the tutorial, but in game, the objects around the track, track details, and parts of the car flicker randomly. The camera moves, I can tell.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
I did the tutorial, but in game, the objects around the track, track details, and parts of the car flicker randomly. The camera moves, I can tell.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk
Stuff might flicker as you move the camera into position. Once it's set it should be fine.

starsxxx

Soft-Boi Member
Reaction score
This program is TRASH! Huge TRASH! When I configure the buttons and nothing using the same button configuration, it does not work in the game. I leave it running in the background. I press the enable key, nothing. Press the toggle mouse modifier button and try to use the mouse, noting. This program is a joke and does not work at all.

labontefanboy

Reaction score
This program is TRASH! Huge TRASH! When I configure the buttons and nothing using the same button configuration, it does not work in the game. I leave it running in the background. I press the enable key, nothing. Press the toggle mouse modifier button and try to use the mouse, noting. This program is a joke and does not work at all.
How about you try that again, but perhaps without throwing a tantrum? It's understandable to be frustrated when a program works and you seemingly have tried everything, but trashing the program and calling it "a joke" is simply immature and nobody is going to help you with that attitude. Simply describe the things you've tried that haven't worked and ask for help.

Clearly, the program works for many, many others, or it would no longer be in existence. This is not the program's fault, this is something on your end. Get a better attitude and try asking for help instead of immaturely bashing the program.

watsonz

#4TheCup
Reaction score
It isn't working for me. :( I map the presets I want to use, but in-game, nothing happens. Does the update rate need to be changed? (its at 1). I followed just about everything, but still nothing.

hammer26tn

Reaction score
It isn't working for me. :( I map the presets I want to use, but in-game, nothing happens. Does the update rate need to be changed? (its at 1). I followed just about everything, but still nothing.
I dabbled with that and moved the slider to the left, but it didn't adjust the millisecond any higher or lower, but it worked in-game that time. The very next time I started it before playing, I didn't adjust it and it didn't work. I am going to go back and try and change it again in a bit, after I figure out where my fps bottleneck is coming from. Always something.

NickyJ

Reaction score
Bumping an old thread for this, but I've got the same problem as the people above had. I downloaded Camhack, set up the controls, left it running, and started NR2003. When I press the hotkeys and either try to use the mouse or numberpad, the mirror doesn't move. What am I doing wrong?

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
Bumping an old thread for this, but I've got the same problem as the people above had. I downloaded Camhack, set up the controls, left it running, and started NR2003. When I press the hotkeys and either try to use the mouse or numberpad, the mirror doesn't move. What am I doing wrong?
make sure in the camhack you set the control:

- Toggle Mouse Modifier allows you to move the camera view with the mouse (like you would look around in a first person shooter)

For me, my mouse modifier is set to the '0' key on my keyboard's numpad. So while I am idle on pit road I press '0' and then I can move my mouse around to adjust where the mirrors is on the screen. Then you cna save that preset.

NickyJ

Reaction score
I tried setting it to exactly those keys, with '.' for enabling Camhack and ',' for disabling, but still no luck. Could it be that I have to insert the .dll file? I didn't use it since the program isn't giving me any error messages, but I can't think of anything else in particular that I'm doing differently.

On second thought, though, on the screenshots on the first post, the window is called NR 2003 Camera Hack. The one I downloaded from the video link is called saCamHack. Since it was the only link in the first post that I could find, I assumed that that's the version of the hack to use.

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
I tried setting it to exactly those keys, with '.' for enabling Camhack and ',' for disabling, but still no luck. Could it be that I have to insert the .dll file? I didn't use it since the program isn't giving me any error messages, but I can't think of anything else in particular that I'm doing differently.

On second thought, though, on the screenshots on the first post, the window is called NR 2003 Camera Hack. The one I downloaded from the video link is called saCamHack. Since it was the only link in the first post that I could find, I assumed that that's the version of the hack to use.
yep you need NR cam hack, it's made specifically for NR2003. The one you have I think is for the San Andreas GTA game.

This is the one for NR2003, the original maker has it here: https://drive.google.com/folderview...ZSlk&tid=0B4lfqq0DpUo-WGV0OVVTS1Z0LVk&ddrp=1#

JokkerHD

Reaction score
Where do i put the cam hack files? inside Papayrus or Nascar racing 2oo3? Ive done everything in the tutorial and its not working. i have the Nr2003 version

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
Where do i put the cam hack files? inside Papayrus or Nascar racing 2oo3? Ive done everything in the tutorial and its not working. i have the Nr2003 version
Camhack can be run from any folder directory. Just make sure in the settings you have the joystick device set to your controller or steering wheel. Program must be running when NR2003 is running as well.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to install this, but any time I go to run the code in cmd I get this:

"C:\Users\-name-" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
What's going on?

EDIT: Needed to run as administrator! It's fine now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.