1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

I Need Help

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by JzAr8, Aug 2, 2018.

1. JzAr8

JzAr8 Active Member

I have been banned from stunod racing for no reason. All I tried to do was make an account and they would not send an email back to me for whichever email i used for the account. They just didnt. After trying multiple times to get stunod to email me, I got a message saying my ip adress has been banned. I am so confused and I dont know what to do.

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

There are actually a bunch of guys that have been banned there just for being members here. Sounds like maybe they thought you were spamming them with multiple new accounts... but it's not a site worth being involved in anyway imo. I would just forget about it.

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Not to mention the odds of getting help with another site are pretty low to begin with. Like MrDude said, probably your best option is to forget about it unless you can manage to get in contact with someone who helps run the place on Facebook.

ShadowKnight508 and Tetronix like this.
  4. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

Maybe it was your username, I remember one of the admin complaining in the chatbox about them. Idk though,

5. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread

Yeah awhile back I got banned with the reason "SRD Moron" because I said I thought one of the Camaro templates needed a bit of work. Needless to say, even though I've been unbanned I never go back there

6. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

I've never been a member at Stunod (nor have I tried), but I've heard many stories of other members here who have. And, from what I've heard about that site, for you to even want to become a member there, you could not have chosen a better title for this thread. lol

USSTalladega likes this.
  7. garrett1127

garrett1127 Well-Known Member

I'm right here, some of the old guys are gone now, and I'm trying to get the place back in order. What username did you try to sign up with???? You are only allowed one account, anyone who thinks they were unjustly banned pm me the details here, and I'll look into it.

burtonbraves likes this.
  8. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

I hope you have a lot of free time.

9. garrett1127

garrett1127 Well-Known Member

10. JzAr8

JzAr8 Active Member

My Name on stunod is JzAr8. Also sorry if I havent replied, I took a break from nr2003