8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

ICR Mod Manufacturer Showcase

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
If you have been following the dev posts the past few months you are probably well aware by now of the ICR Mod that’s been in development as previously talked about. While the mod itself is still a few weeks out from being fully released, today I am happy to reveal the manufacturer templates that will be launching with it. 16 manufacturers will be available to paint on and choose from to build your own series with this mod. You can use them all or just a few, it really is up to you. To show how customizable this mod body is the manufacturers displayed today give you a good idea of the freedom in template creation. So without further delay here are the 16 manufacturers coming as templates for the mod on release day:

If you would like to see a still of each one here is a gallery for them as well.

Along with these 16 templates comes the 4 blank ones (not shown in the video). These will allow you to create your own manufacturers if you would prefer to make something different than the provided ones. After the mod releases you can expect a few more templates to be released (which I will update this thread). The first one to come post launch is planned to be the Mazda.

I think it goes without saying but credits:
Mod creation models/textures: Mystical (Armory Digital Racing Designs)
Templates/Manufacturer creation: Mystical (Armory Digital Racing Designs)
Renders images/video: Mystical (Armory Digital Racing Designs)

Renault Fan

Reaction score
Looks amazing! Are there plans to release the blank templates and car viewer early to create more cars/ manufacturers or will everything be released at once?

Mystical

Always 110%
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Are there plans to release the blank templates and car viewer early to create more cars/ manufacturers or will everything be released at once?
Everything will release at once. I know some mods in the past had released some parts earlier but it is easier for me to make sure both the mod and painting side of things are all 100% complete. I can then update the website one time instead of in segments. There is also a key feature on the template that impacts the visual side of racing in-game (not revealed until the launch trailer) so having templates out early would cause confusion/ruin it.

morse5813

Reaction score
I can’t express my thanks enough for all the work put into this project. Thank you very much.

BNSF1995

Reaction score
This is gold! No, wait, it's not gold, IT'S PLATINUM!

THIS is what the Gen 6 car should've been! Or at the very least, the Car of Tomorrow or Next Gen.

Nathaniel Burnham

Reaction score
This is UNREAL! All of them are sick but my favorites are BMW, Audi, and Mercedes particularly the BMW. It just looks mean in the front and the detail in it just speaks to me. Mystical, I honestly think this mod is going to be my favorite of all the ones I've played. I can't applaud you enough. I so look forward to painting on these templates and seeing what the future of this mod holds, because it has unlimited potential.

Skyline

Graphic Designer Skyline Customs
Reaction score
I definitely think I'm gonna make a GT500 and put it for download whenever I can