5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

I'm not doing well. Cancer......

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you all know that my work may be coming slow.

I have been having some health problems and went to my Urologist for some tests.
Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with bladder cancer and most likely prostate cancer also.
Hopefully it hasn't spread.
I will be going in for surgery but not sure when. They are supposed to call me with the schedule.

Needless to say, I am very frightened of the future!!!

Scott

Gene Evans

SRD Member
Reaction score
Take care. We will be praying for you. Take care of yourself first and not worry about the work. You health is always gonna be your first concern. Praying for you. Take care and thanks for all the renders you have done for me. You have always been a class act. Your work have always been top notch. Take care and I will be praying for you. Love you man.

burtonbraves

Fictional Extraordinaire
SRD Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything goes well for you, the amount of work you've done for the community has always been very appreciated. Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
That really sucks. I hope everything turns out well in the future.

InsideLine

Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers for You Scott. My Father Phil,Ongias25 has always thought and spoken very highly of You. Praying that You will be alright. God Bless.:(

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this, Scott. Keep in mind that the power of positive thoughts is indeed VERY powerful. My best wishes, thoughts and prayers are with you.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is indeed shocking news. Sending prayers and best wishes from New York. And yes, your mental health also will affect your physical health, so do try to stay positive! Take care of yourself man.

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Stay Strong Scott.... Prayers to you and your family at this time. Just remember, the community supports you!

11rows0f3

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh jeez, I just saw this. Prayers Scott. Stay strong, be positive! You'll beat this.

ongias25

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this sad news Scott. You and Yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

Magnus

Young Gun
Banned
Reaction score
Keeping you in my thoughts, Scott. Hope everything works out for you. You're a good dude, hate to see this happen to awesome people like you. Just take it easy, and try to keep a positive attitude. If you're stubborn enough, nothing can beat you. ;) best wishes, buddy!

Thunder98

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
After remembering you keeping us informed on your wife when it was her time, I certainly hope for the best for you, Scott.