5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Impala template

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPawlak

Reaction score
Well, certainly with your design talents alone, start with cars. More importantly, should I hit the buzzer?
I think some guys may have found some images of the lights on GOOGLE somehow and cleaned them up in Photoshop...

I also think some guys may have scanned some from magazines and edited them in Photoshop as well...

Reaction score
ok.........

First off, don't jump from thing to thing. Your asking like 29 questions at a time and not waiting for answers. Second, you don't have to use capitals all the time. In the online work, that means that your screaming, and why would you need to scream? Also, I found it unnecessary to say "that was a terrible reply". I didn't find it as such, I answered one of your many questions.
Just try to be more strait forward and stop jumping from thing to thing. OK?

24isdabomb

Reaction score
Sure. Im pretty new to this blog thing and, well, it always seems to come out the way it wasn't meant to come out.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
Reaction score
I can make headlights, I just don't have the time, and I'm not really interested in making my own templates unless I absolutely need them. I do make flames. The main layer of flames in my avatar is from EFR, but there are a lot of hidden layers I did make. I also have some "flamey" cars. To get started painting, I would begin with pre-made bases and layers.

Fisha695

Reaction score
As far as the lights question, there are a few basic ways that people do it (for all various makes/models)

1. Re-create by hand (hardest, probably least done)
2. Scan the real decal (probaly the easiest, well unless you're not involved with a type of racing that uses said light decals)
3. Various Latemodel Stockcar body/graphic supply websites have "samples" of their decals on their website, a lot of the ones on the templates come from them.
4. Take some pictures of the real thing and hack/clean it up in photo-shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.