1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

IMSA Racing Discussion

Discussion in 'Auto Racing Discussion' started by mtblillie, Jan 10, 2020.

1. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Great race and a clean race. I really enjoyed it. This race has always been on my bucket list, I need to go to Daytona for the Rolex 24 one day.

Wayne Taylor Racing is creating a dynasty with the Cadillac, 3 wins in 4 years is incredible. All 4 drivers did an excellent job, especially Kobayashi. He's a superstar.

mtblillie likes this.
  2. mtblillie

mtblillie It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy

I was bummed about the Corvettes not doing well, but last I saw the 3 was on the lead lap in 4th, so there's that. I was also happy that BMW managed to hold off both the GTLM Porsches. Also last year Lambo didn't do very well so it was kind of cool seeing them winning GTD.

3. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Not necessarily IMSA-related, but many of the drivers that raced in the Rolex 24 will be competing in the Intercontinental GT Challenge Bathurst 12 Hour this weekend.
    Link to Practice + Qualifying:

mtblillie likes this.
  4. mtblillie

IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge (second tier GT race)-2020 BMW Endurance Challenge at Daytona

IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship-2020 Rolex 24 at Daytona (broken into 6 hour videos)

Intercontinental GT Challenge/Australian Endurance Championship 2020 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hours at Mount Panorama
    First 11 and a half hours:

Last 30 minutes:

5. mtblillie

While we are on the subject of cancellations due to COVID-19, the 1000 Miles of Sebring (FIA endurance cup) has been cancelled, and the 12 hours of Sebring (IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship) has been pushed to November

6. Sebastian Ruiz

Sebastian Ruiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

Man, the Coronavirus pandemic it's cancel everything then touch like:
    "I'm afraid you'll have to die... AAAAHHHH!!"

Cortesy by the afwul Batman and Robin movie.

mtblillie likes this.
  7. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member