1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

In game Throttle/Brake meter?

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by nathanael dence, Jul 10, 2018.

1. nathanael dence

nathanael dence New Member

I'm a long term fan of NR2003 but only started playing about a year ago, having have been old enough i can go more than 10 laps without wrecking. I remember my dad having a mod that put a brake and throttle meter in the bottom left of the screen that showed how much of each you were giving. (Like in Iracing.) It also show latency when online. Issue is, I can't fine any mention of it or anything like it anywhere online. The reason I need it is because my pedals like to go to 90% when I'm pressing 100% every couple of weeks and need to be able to see it without going to the calibration menu. I also think it could help me with improving my lap times on 1.5 and 1 mile tracks. I would really appreciate some please.

2. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

I know there are the meters that display at the top of the replay menu if you're looking at the player vehicle, but that's not much help unless you're also specifically looking at the replay to analyze it in an offline test/race session (where you can access the esc key menu without stopping) every lap or two, or in an online practice session where you can look at it after every run.

As for a carbon-copy of what iRacing has, I can't help you there as I have yet to hear about such a mod.

3. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

The latency menu is shown/hidden by pressing Ctrl+C. There is no throttle/brake meter that I know of.

4. CAkin24

CAkin24 Dang it Bobby!!

I know what you are asking about, but the only time I've ever seen it has been in a few live streams. I think it's simply an overlay for those streaming programs.
    [​IMG]

InsideLine likes this.