1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

Indy Dash At Dega 2016

Discussion in 'iRacing.com Motorsports Simulations' started by Colton, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Colton

Colton Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! Last night we hosted 2 Dash at Dega races. The first attempt had a wrong setup and it was follow the leader....

However, I changed the setup and it allowed for some great intense pack racing. (And if you were brave enough you could try bump drafting, which works but its scary at times!)

I have to give a shout out to EVERYONE who raced last night, it was a fairly clean race with 3 cautions in a 25 lap race, the biggest wreck being a 3 car chain reaction crash at the rear of the field under the caution. Other than that, there were 2 single car spins and a 2 car wreck under green, and the racing was phenomenal. 5 lead changes and some 3 wide racing.

Again, tonight we will race at Dega with Indy cars.

For anyone interested I'm thinking of doing a whole weekend of races, tonight's distance might be a little longer than 25 laps

A few rules to go over for anyone who might be tempted to race

-No rookie license drivers can join, but anyone from Pro to D license is welcome.
    -40 minute practice (Starting around 11pm)
    -20 minute group qualifying (Like Nascar used to do)
    -25-40 lap race
    -Fuel might be a factor
    -Cautions are on
    -Lucky Dog is on
    -You can get black flagged and if you continue to cause issues you WILL GET BOOTED
    -26 spots are open for the race

Any questions, comments or concerns just ask here or PM me on iRacing under the name Colton Harmon. Or reply to the original thread at: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3499081.page